Simplify cloud network management with Aruba Central — a powerful solution that helps IT teams take control of their distributed wired and wireless networks.
Aruba Central is a powerful cloud networking solution that delivers AI-powered insights, workflow automation, and robust security to help IT teams manage and optimize distributed networks from a single pane of glass. With so much of our personal data moving to the cloud every day, it makes sense that businesses are starting to look to the cloud for network management as well. Aruba Central’s cloud-based network management platform makes it easy for IT teams to manage networks no matter whether they’re wired, wireless, or a combination of the two.
At a time when remote work means networks — and IT teams — are more dispersed than ever, the value of investing in Aruba Central is higher than ever. Take a look at the top 5 reasons why you should be using Aruba in 2022 and find out how Turn-key Technologies, Inc. (TTI) can help you make the switch.
Top 5 Reasons You Should Be Using Aruba Central in 2022
There are a lot of great reasons to use Aruba Central if you aren’t yet. Here are the top 5:
- Control your network from anywhere: Aruba Central makes it easy for your IT teams to have complete and comprehensive control over your network across all of your business’s sites. This is particularly useful for companies that have employees working across multiple sites or geographical locations — something that is becoming more commonplace than ever as businesses of all sizes adopt new work policies in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic and the move away from daily on-premises work.
- Streamline your network operations: One of the biggest challenges with adopting any new system is having to learn to navigate a variety of new, complicated applications and dashboards. With Aruba Central that problem becomes a thing of the past. The platform offers quick and easy access to the data you need in order to manage, analyze and maintain your networks, clients, and devices — and there’s no need to learn to use any tricky applications or dashboards to access it.
- Access advanced analytics and security assurance: Aruba Central offers continuous monitoring and AI-based analytics that deliver real-time visibility and insight into what’s happening in your network. The platform also lets you create comprehensive alerts that cover everything from device connectivity, to network health, to user account activity. That means your IT team doesn’t have to work around the clock to make sure they don’t miss something — they’ll be informed right away if there’s a problem that needs their attention.
- Automate your IoT and mobile device security: It’s easy for IT teams to get bogged down when there are too many devices on a network that they need to keep secure. With Aruba Central, that doesn’t need to happen. Because of Aruba Central’s easy integration with Aruba ClearPass, device security becomes simple and painless. Once a device connects to your network, Aruba ClearPass automatically identifies and categorizes it, applying your predetermined enforcement rules automatically.
- You can deploy Aruba Central with ease: At a time when IT teams are already often short staffed and overwhelmed, the idea of adding a new service that you need to set up and maintain can seem daunting. But with Aruba Central, there’s no special management hardware for you to install or maintain. The deployment process is quick and easy, leaving your IT teams free to focus on bigger problems.
Get Started with Aruba Central Today
While all of these benefits are valuable in their own right, they’re particularly important to keep in mind considering that a bad IT environment can prove seriously costly for an organization. Not only can it impact productivity, it can also harm employee morale. In fact, research from electronics company Ricoh found that 31% of employees at mid-sized companies report that communication and tech problems have contributed to their lack of engagement and motivation at work.
If the network is your responsibility, the onus is on you to ensure you’re helping your organization succeed to the best of its ability. That means having a network that empowers your employees to succeed. Switching to Aruba Central can help you tackle problems of morale and engagement head-on by delivering a quality, reliable IT environment that helps your employees feel more motivated in addition to more productive. Plus it’ll make life much easier for your IT teams too! At TTI, we’re ready to help you make the switch and start getting ahead today. Contact us to learn how.