Why You Should Choose TTI for Your Managed Services
When it comes to managed services, your provider can make all the difference. If you want a provider that goes above and beyond, look no further than TTI.
Managed services are one of the most valuable investments an organization can make. Not only will subscribing to managed services take the pressure of network administration off your shoulders, but it will also relieve you from regular monitoring, security, maintenance, and equipment procurement tasks while simultaneously taking care of routine upgrades and updates. All you’ll need to do to outsource your day-to-day technology responsibilities is pay a flat monthly fee. Plus, when you use managed services, you can shift from CapEx to OpEx, meaning you’ll have a much clearer idea of your IT spending every month, which means simpler budgeting that puts your mind at ease. And that’s not all! Your managed services provider can even fill your IT skills gaps and provide access to critical network analytics, saving you time and energy in the long run.
However, you can’t enjoy all the benefits of managed services if you work with a company that isn’t up to the task. In fact, incompetent managed services providers can do a lot of harm, all while costing you money. To take advantage of all the benefits that managed services offer, you need to work with a top-quality managed services partner — and that means working with Turn-key Technologies, Inc. (TTI).
5 Reasons You Should Get Your Managed Services From TTI
1. We Are Experts in Everything We Do, Not a Jack of All Trades
At TTI, we only offer services we know we can do well. Instead of striving to be the jack of all trades and master of none, we’ve mastered every service we offer, meaning you’ll receive top-notch services whenever you work with us.
Our team is full of dependable partners who are always ready to help. Whether you need network maintenance assistance, the newest wireless technology, or help setting up a hyperconverged infrastructure, TTI has you covered. More specifically, we’re experts in:
- Wireless: If you’re ready for a wireless network that not only meets today’s needs but also those of tomorrow, look no further than TTI. Our team can optimize your wireless network, whether that means thinking about access point locations or density, or getting you set up with WiFi 6E. We’ll carefully design and install your wireless network, all while offering superb service and providing training and technical support so you can take advantage of everything your network has to offer.
- Security: At TTI, we know that cyber threats are omnipresent and ever-changing. That’s why we provide round-the-clock threat prevention. Not only will we monitor your system, but we’ll also manage firewalls, patch management, backup and disaster recovery solutions, and malware protection — and we’ll optimize everything to make your organization even more secure. We’re pros at identifying and preventing both internal and external cybersecurity threats, so you can rest easy in TTI’s hands.
- Storage: TTI also provides storage as a service. We’ll handle your servers and storage capacity, meaning you won’t have to cover the extra overhead costs that come with storage. Plus, you can access storage on demand, so scaling will be easier than ever.
- SD-WAN: Implementing an SD-WAN platform will allow you to get the most out of your cloud investments. Not only will you get virtualized, bonded network links, but you’ll also experience improved flexibility, agility, and performance. TTI can simplify your infrastructure, implement an SD-WAN platform, and provide value-added services — all while lowering your costs.
- Hyperconverged infrastructure: At TTI, we’re also partners with HPE Greenlake and are experts in hyperconverged infrastructure. When you choose TTI for your managed services, we’ll manage everything so you can access all the benefits of using a hyperconverged infrastructure, from workload consolidation to streamlined operations to improved data protection.
- Networks: If you want to outsource every aspect of your network infrastructure, TTI is ready to help! Our team of experts can take over the provisioning, deployment, maintenance, and lifecycle management of your network, giving you time to focus on other things. With TTI’s assistance, you’ll have optimal network performance and can cut your internal IT costs.
2. We Are an HPE & Aruba Networks Global Ambassador
HPE recognized TTI for the size, scale, scope, diversity, and level of difficulty of our projects, making us an Aruba Networks Global Ambassador. In fact, our VP of Technical Services, Christopher Voll, was one of the 55 engineering individuals invited to join the elite Worldwide Partner Ambassador Program for Solution Architects.
So, what does this mean beyond serving as an acknowledgment of the great work we do? It means we get to partner with HPE on a deeper level to ultimately improve the customer experience. Not only do we have enhanced access to information and the ability to participate in monthly Partner Ambassador calls hosted by technical experts, but we can also meet directly with HPE business unit executives, HPE Ambassadors, and lab engineers at the Worldwide Partner Ambassador Summit.
We also participate in the virtual Partner Ambassador Community, where we can get answers, share our experiences, and give feedback, all of which can lead to a better overall customer experience for HPE users. Plus, TTI customers are put on the FAST PATH whenever technical issues arise that require input from the pros at HPE. That means you’ll gain accelerated resolution to any technical issues when you choose TTI to be your managed services partner.
3. We’ve Earned a Platinum Aruba Partnership
TTI is also an Aruba Platinum Partner, which means we’ve gone beyond achieving revenue benchmarks. We’ve also gained and maintained all the necessary technical and sales training certifications and competencies to attain this high level of partnership, so you can be sure you’ll be in good hands with us.
However, the platinum partnership status isn’t just a bragging right. It also means we receive additional training, education, and marketing and technical support. Plus, we can access the most substantial partner discounts — and we pass those savings straight on to our customers. It’s a win-win!
4. You Might Already Be Using PAVTAC
If you’re already using PAVTAC, choosing TTI as your managed services provider makes perfect sense. After all, as a PAVTAC user, you already have 24/7/365 support from our experts, and you know how dependable our team is firsthand. You trust us with your networking issues, product support, and renewals — and our team can meet your managed services needs with just as much care and expertise! You can count on us to deliver a fully optimized as-a-service experience for everything networking.
5. You Can Shift From CapEx To OpEx
While this last point isn’t TTI-specific, we couldn’t skip over it. By using a managed services provider like TTI, you can shift your operations from a CapEx (capital expenditure) model to an OpEx (operational expenditure) model. Essentially, you’ll move from the steep upfront asset costs in CapEx to the more predictable and steady costs that are par for the course in OpEx.
Using a managed services provider and an OpEx model will allow you to have little-to-no upfront costs and spread your expenses over time, meaning your budget and business will be more stable. You’ll be able to plan around your monthly managed services fee, know your IT spending in advance, and make better, more informed financial decisions.
Experience Managed Services The TTI Way!
Managed services have plenty to offer, from network analytics to cost savings. There’s no doubt that outsourcing to a third-party managed services provider can make a world of difference, but you need to work with the right managed services provider to experience the full benefits of managed services. TTI is that provider.
At TTI, we deliver our elite managed services to a variety of industries, from higher education institutions to government agencies to enterprises. When you turn to us for your managed services needs, our team of experts will take over your network’s day-to-day tasks, leaving you with more time to innovate and do what you do best. Our experts take the time to understand your organization’s specific needs and provide you with all the support you need no matter your specific circumstances.
Contact our team today to learn more about our managed services offerings!
By Tony Ridzyowski