- Assist sales team in engineering and design of systems.
- Design, support, configure, and install controller based Wireless LAN.
- Design, support, configure, and install wired LAN.
- Design, support, configure, and install firewall solutions.
- Perform analysis on network/system applications.
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve connection, reliability, or performance issues.
- Partner with key vendors to obtain and maintain required certifications.
- Ability to work independently. Home office is located in New Jersey.
- Ability to manage projects and work with application staff to configure systems.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or related area (B.A. or B.S.) from four-year college or university; and/or 6+ years related network experience and/or training. Experience with wired and wireless networks preferred.
- Perform the engineering, configuration, installation, maintenance/support, and upgrade of wireless and wired networks.
- experience with such technologies as Radius, DHCP, DNS, OSPF a bonus
- experience with Aruba wireless LAN and HPE wired LAN or comparable solution a bonus
- experience with Palo Alto firewall or comparable firewall solution a bonus
- 70% travel in the Tristate area
- 10% travel to other areas
- Competitive salary and commission
- Multiple revenue lines including bonuses and incentives
- Car and Phone allowance
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits